10/09/2011

Italian GP - Post Qualifying

The post qualifying quotes are out from Paul Di Resta, Adrian Sutil and Vijay Mallya on the F1 website here.

Both drivers appear upbeat and hopeful for tomorrow which is good news; although i found it interesting that Adrian said "the big question is whether to stop once or twice" - it was my understanding that teams were deliberating between two or three stops, not one or two, but let's see =)

In other news, Sebastian Vettel has had his say about the Indian GP, he stated: "I am looking forward to it. I haven't seen much of the circuit yet. But I heard it should be quite spectacular. A lot of uphill and downhill as well, more than we expect. I have never been to India so am looking forward to it. I hope that all of us we manage to spend most of the time on the track doing what we usually do and not in the restrooms as I heard some funny stories. I hope we put the circuit on fire, nothing else."

Making jokes as ever but it's good to know he's looking forward to it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.